Review: Enlightened End ( Series Lotus House, Book 7) By Audrey Carlan.




Title: Enlightened End (Fim Iluminado)

Author: Audrey Carlan

Gener: Romance Contemporâneo 

Number of pages: 306

Publisher: Waterhouse Press

Synopsis:

My world ended the day I received an eviction notice for Lotus House Yoga. Teaching yoga is all I’ve ever known. I’ve been doing tree pose since the age of two. The studio is my home, my legacy. My mother and her best friend left Lotus House to me so that I could carry on spreading goodness and light to everyone who enters our door. Now I’m faced with the very real possibility that it will all go up in smoke…unless I can convince Grant Winters—the most ridiculously handsome and arrogant businessman I’ve ever met—to save not only my business but all those around it.


When I stormed into Grant’s office to beg and plead for a second chance at preserving what my family spent decades building, I had no idea how it would change my life.



A deal was made.



He’d visit the businesses he was planning to destroy and attend classes at Lotus House while I worked to change his mind. In exchange, I had to enter his business-first world of luxury, fast-talking men, and surgically enhanced women.
Turns out, I didn’t fit in... Then again, neither did he.


In the end, we were both enlightened..



Review:

I don't know how to start talking about this book, because I don't want to say goodbye to this incredible series. The book captivates you in an incredible way that makes you devour every page! In it you see a woman who is determined to keep her business safe and in the other we see a guy who finds the love of his life and has a great abandon in his past.


Grant is a fucking hot guy who was abandoned by his mother and still struggles with his feelings about it, but as he passes the book he finds a person who gives a meaning and helps him to go through that moment and find his happy ending.


On the other hand we have Luna a wonderful, happy woman who is for whatever comes and goes to her friends, and she is also decided and owner of herself, that makes you be captivated by each chapter and then finds your true love and fight for what it thinks right.


The story made me cry, laugh, and thrill with each chapter. The minor characters were described so wonderfully, that made me cling to each one. And we get back virtually all the characters from the other books in the series that left an even better pinch!


I'm just saying that Audrey Carlan has raged again! This book is the last book in the Lotus House series, I thank you very much for the new journey that Audrey has provided us with this incredible family, we have learned many lessons with all the characters and that I will bring to life. And again, thank you Audrey.



Buy Links

UK
CA
AU
B&N
Kobo
iBooks 
Google Play





To know more about an author Audrey Carlan:


Audrey Carlan Brasil (Our Fan Page)

You May Also Like

0 comentários